65 Year Old Woman of Color Having Breast Reduction and Calf Implants - Chicago, IL

Finally, I'm doing something for myself that I...

Finally, I'm doing something for myself that I wish I could have done 40 years go. I'm going to have my 40DDD breast reduced and lifted. I'm also have skinny legs improved. I just discovered that I had a birth defect and my calf muscle didn't develop correctly and it probably was hereditary.

Remember ladies it is never to late to follow your dream. I will update you after my surgery

Breast Reduction & Calf Implant

Fist let me say I was very nervous and met with 3 surgeons before deciding on Dr. Christoplous. I initially came in for one procedure but feeling confident I ended up scheduling two procedures. I'm still recovering from my breast reduction & calf implant. I'm extremely happy with the results. I'm not the average candidate because I'm a woman of color and 65 years of age. My surgeon Dr. Niki Christopoulous is an amazing person and surgeon.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Niki Christopoulous is an extremely dedicated surgeon with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Her staff Kirstie and Dragana made me feel at ease and responded to my question in a timely manner. If you are looking for a truly dedicated and trust worthy surgeon please schedule a consult with Dr.. Niki Christopoulous she is a Rock Star!