Multiple Surgieies Before I Was Referred to Dr. Kim

The staff at northwestern was knowledgeable and...

The staff at northwestern was knowledgeable and kind. The doctors and nurses at the hospital had a good bedside manor. I felt comfortable and relaxed during my twenty three hour stay at the hospital. The nurses were good about checking on me and asking if I needed anything throughout the night. They were also wonderful to my family. They were kind and communicated well with them. And how lucky I was to find Dr. Kim.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I have had multiple surgeries on my left breast and drains with some of those surgeries. The last surgery, my left breast was deformed. My oncologist gave me the name of a doctor at northwestern. Her office referred me to Dr. Kim. Dr. Kim is a kind and wonderful man with amazing surgical skills. Dr. Kim had to put a sling to hold the implant up in my left breast. This was a very complex surgery due to my past surgeries with another doctor. Dr. Kim had to repair all the damage from the last surgery. Despite, the complexity of the surgery, I did not need drains. Dr. Kim has amazing credentials and lives up to them.