Incredibly Down-to-Earth Doctor. Chicago, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

From the very first moment I met him, I knew Dr....

From the very first moment I met him, I knew Dr. Geldner was special. I just can't say how comfortable he's made me feel, and how much I trust him to give me honest feedback about anything and everything in his practice. Also, I've heard only wonderful things about him from other people. A woman who does my microdermabrasion and laser treatments at Dr. Memar's office expressed the highest confidence in his work; also, Dr. Toriumi--another plastic surgeon who I think is out of this world and who has a stellar reputation--is the one who initially referred me to Dr. Geldner. I know that if I want anything else done, I will absolutely be coming back to Dr. Geldner. And furthermore, I will enthusiastically recommend his services to anyone who inquires about cosmetic procedure in the Chicagoland area. It's rare to find a highly-qualified doctor in this field with such a sharp mind, and also, with such a warm heart.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon