28 year old female no kids - Chicago, IL

So I have been a very active person. I was on...

So I have been a very active person. I was on weight watchers a few years ago and dropped 65 pounds and over the course of losing the weight I always had bigger thighs and a stomach pouch. Decided to get body jet and had back to back procedures a week apart. Very painful but starting to feel better.

I was so sore after the first procedure but i no longer had my stomach. The hardest part is not being as active. I did too much after first procedure versus just resting. The second one I did a lot better with resting and using ice all the time. It has helped the swelling as well as the massage technique that helps called lymphatic massages.

The second procedure hurt but I am no where near as sore.

I had my stomach, hips, inner and outer thighs, as well as my back. I will post pictures as the swelling continues to go down. He ended up getting almost three gallons of fat out of me and really
My is already looking awesome!

I can't wait for week six where I can start working out again!

My stomach is going down day by day

Dr Roberg

Dr Roberg was fantastic! His attention to detail was just incredible. I am still extremely swollen but look forward to seeing the results!