Appendix Scar Revision Chicago IL

I have a bad scar from a appendix surgery when I...

I have a bad scar from a appendix surgery when I was in my 20s that is attached to the muscle beneath the skin and 2 smaller incisions below it they made for drains' and is sometimes painful doing exercises. So I decided to get a few consultations in the Chicago area.If anyone has any input on the procedure or a recommended Dr that would be great! heres a pic of the scar.

Scars

Posting more pics as suggested of the larger scar and the two lower ones approx one inch each that they made for drains'Using a camera phone so pics are not the greatest clarity

scar

Had Scar revision on appendix

Found a great Dr in Chicago and had the revision on Oct 7th,very little to no pain' still a little bruised and swollen just did a follow up and bandages removed .Nice clean scar line no longer attached to the muscle' still puffy a little hard and some swelling' getting better every day!heres some more larger detailed before and after pics as requested! will post more as I recuperate! pics are from cell phone so not to clear on here' they are more clear on e-mail if requested.

Almost 6mos post op

Almost 6mos post op healing well'no pain or problems' scar is fading and is getting thinner and less noticeable. Im glad I did the revision.Here's some updated pics just taken. Thx for the feedback and the private messages..

Post op Pics 7mos out

The scar is healing great .the redness and texture is fading and getting better every week! Im glad I did it!