Wife & Mother of 1 Looking for a Small Waist & Round Butt - Chicago, IL

I've been looking into the BBL for years I've...

I've been looking into the BBL for years I've always been insecure about my flat butt. I finally decided to go forward with it. I went in for a consultation with Dr. Shifrin and he told me he can give me the results I was looking for. Shifrin is very confident in his work that's what I love most about him he makes you feel safe & everything will turn out great. I decided to book put my $500 deposit down right then & there.
I'm so excited about this surgery I pray that it is a dream come true. I'm scheduled for 8/25 I will keep you beautiful ladies updated.

8 more days!

8 more days and I will be a Shifrin doll I cant wait to transition into my new body. I will keep you beautiful ladies updated on my journey. please pray for me ladies for a successful and safe surgery.

1 day post op

1 day post op & I'm loving my waistline the most. butt is still really hard & swollen but I think everything is going to turn just like I wanted. Dr. Shifrin did his thing it can only get better.

3 days post op!

3 days post op! Staying positive hoping it rounds out more..
Chicago Plastic Surgeon