47 Years Old One Daughter Recently Widowed After 18 Years of Marriage. - Chicago, IL

This has been an on again off again journey. I...

This has been an on again off again journey. I tried In the early nineties but the insurance hassle was rediculas. This is a family trait I'm the youngest of 9 ,6 girls 3 boys and two of my sisters has had the precedure . I have recently lost 30lb 5.1 and Bra size 40 L. Have you ever heard of such I'm ready to change.

1 day till surgery

Ok 1 day until I say good bye to my 40L bra size I can't wait I'm both excited and nervous .., I could not wait for insurance coverage I've los 35 lbs and my shoulders are killing me. Here's to a new me

I Did it

I finally did it August 4, 2016 I'm sore but very happy .. To sore to post pictures now will do it later.
I went from a 40L to a 36 C

I'm feeling better everyday still a little sore...

I'm feeling better everyday still a little sore.

But I'm finally coming back to my self. I can finally look at myself in the mirror. One day at at a time. If this is something that you have struggled with for years like I have is highly recommend doing it I feel like a different person. I can't believe I can buy Bra's at Victoria Secrets now????

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shifin Is truly the best his bed-side manners are remarkable.. I let you know how good your going to look when he's done.