24 Y/o 220 Lb 5'9 Liposuction on Full Abdomen/full Back - Chicago, IL

After gaining some weight after a tummy tuck I...

After gaining some weight after a tummy tuck I decided to visit Dr. Memar for a liposuction. I'm on day 2 and I couldn't feel better about myself and that is that I'm still swollen. Dr.Memar and his nurse Lisa are the most wonderful people. I'm so content and glad that I went with them. Not to mention they have called me to check up on me which makes me feel that much more cared for. I'll attach b4 pictures and as swelling goes down I'll post healing photos.

4 months after my liposuction full abdomen and back.

After waiting a long 4 months I'm starting to see results. I'm still very lumpy and there are parts of my body that still feel stiff. My only concern is i have a large portion on my left bottom side of my stomach near my belly button that almost feels like the inflammation is abnormal. Sometimes it becomes overly swollen and bulges outward, I wonder if that's normal? You can sort of see it in my second photo posted standing sideways.
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon