Love my New Nose! - Chevy Chase, MD

I'm 7 weeks post rhinoplasty. I'm in my mid 40's...

I'm 7 weeks post rhinoplasty. I'm in my mid 40's and kicking myself for not doing this sooner!
Ever since I was a teenager, I've had a bump on the bridge of my nose and along with having a wide nose, I have to say, I've always been very self concious of it. I always wished for a nose-job but honestly thought it was for the rich and famous only.
I started doing some research and found that everyday people were getting nose jobs. In fact, rhinoplasty vlogs are all over YouTube! Right there and then, I decided I was going to save money and just get it done. After more research, I decided to go with Dr. Naderi. You pay more but you get what you pay for....in my case, a perfect nose! I didn't want to take any chances because, after all, it's my face so I needed the best of the best.
The first week post surgery was the roughest. I had a splint on my nose, my eyes and nose were bruised and swollen but surprisingly, I never had to take any pain meds whatsoever. For me, there was no pain, just a lot of discomfort. After a week, Dr. Naderi removed the splint. I was horrified because it wasn't the nose I wanted. Mind you, my face and my nose were still very swollen. But, after just a few days, the bruising and swelling started to diminish and I started to see the wonderful results of my new nose. No more bump! Even with the swelling, my nose wasn't as wide. I seriously can't stop looking at my nose in the mirror, especially the side profile, something that made me cringe practically my whole life! My husband loves it. More importantly, I love it! And the confidence that comes with that is unexplainable. My only regret is not having done this sooner! Thank you Dr. Naderi!
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon