20 Year Old Permalip - Chevy Chase, MD

It was the best decision of my life. I got the...

It was the best decision of my life. I got the permalip 5mm implant top and bottom. Dr. Jessica Kulak is so nice and so amazing. The healing process was hard and it really hurt. But there was 0 pain during surgery! Results look amazing. The healing process took about a week to fully heal. The swelling went down within the week.

More pictures

Ohoto

I got my before and after photos from Dr. Kulak today

New photos

About 6 weeks post op and EVERYTHINNG is perfect! My lips are still chapped from the skin stretching (also being that it's winter doesn't help). Other than that I am so happy and get compliments all the time! New pics posted!

Still feeling great

Everything had been amazing. Still have chapped lips. But I blame that on the winter. Now 10 weeks post op!

4 and a half months later

Still looking great. Still having problems with chapped lips. It's getting a lot better but they still get very dry and I have to use Chapstick every day. Hopefully spring time can help with that. Other than that, no complaints! New pictures :)
Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jessica Kulak had a wonderful office and wonderful staff. So nice, caring and sweet! Very attentive to my needs and desires. Always makes me feel good about myself!