34 lift/ba inspira uhp395 nursed 3 babies and who could tell now?? - Chevy Chase, MD

All I can say is Dr Scott Spear in Chevy Chase,...

All I can say is Dr Scott Spear in Chevy Chase, Maryland is an absolute genius. He is an artist. He and his staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and give me the results I only could have dreamed possible. His professionalism and attention to detail makes me feel sexier than I have in years. The entire staff was attentive and supportive and overall this was the best decision I have ever made for myself. Praise God for the Amazing Dr. Spear and his gifted talents. Thank you so so much. You guys changed my life.

Stats

I am about 5'3" weigh between 112-116 athletic and love my uhp inspira srx models sub muscular. Dr Spear is a genius. I had a lift earlier this spring and still had some rippling and lose skin so we redid the augmentation and it is perfect! He and the staff made me feel so comfortable and I am eternally grateful to them.
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

I could write a novel about how wonderful Dr. Spear and his staff is , but unfortunately I have to get my 3 young babies to bed. Let me quickly sum things up by saying I would recommend him to anyone with any issue with their body and guanuntee that if a solution could be found, he is your man. He called and checked on me as well as giving his personal cell in case of emergency. We traveled a long way to see him and would travel around the world to experience the benefit from his work. He performs miracles and has given me the confidence I have lacked for years. Nursing takes a toll on a woman's breast and after his artistic skills, no one would ever guess I ever had any issues in the breast department. Thank you Doctor. You and your entire staff were flawless. Bless you. I will be recommending you to everyone I know. Thank you.