Honest Rhinoplasty Consult, Dr. Naderi and Staff Are Top Notch - Chevy Chase, MD

I am a 25 year old woman who was sure she needed a...

I am a 25 year old woman who was sure she needed a nose job. I have a dorsal hump that I've never loved, so I started getting Rhinoplasty consults. I live in rural NC so I scoured the East Coast looking for the perfect surgeon. I had a phone consult with Dr. Naderi, felt very comfortable with him, and was scheduled as an out of town patient. I then came up to VA the day before my actual surgery to do the in person Rhino consult. It was in the office, as Dr. Naderi showed me pictures of my nose and discussed the types of nose surgeries, that I knew my heart was not 100% in it. I realized I was not emotionally ready for a Rhinoplasty yet and that I should not go through with it. That night I notified the office of my fears and I received a personal email from Dr. Naderi himself. He assured me it was ok and I was right to cancel it. I was refunded my surgical fee. Ya'll I cannot tell you how great the Naderi Center was to me before and after my canceled surgery. If you don't like your nose I encourage you to go see Dr. Naderi in person. He and his amazing staff will take great care of you. He will be honest with you , but will not try to talk you into anything. He takes your opinion into account and talks openly with you. I will be forever a fan of the Naderi Center, and if one day I feel I am ready for that new nose without a bump, I will be getting it done with Dr. Naderi.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Naderi, Mary and Sarah, his patient care coordinators, are awesome! I am not from DC and they made me feel at home while I was here, even though I ended up not being ready for my Rhinoplasty. Dr Naderi was honest, understanding and extremely competent . All of those things are very important when looking for Rhinoplasty surgeon in my opinion . He really is the "nose man."