Fat Injection Under Eyes and on the Temples - Chevy Chase, MD

Fat injections under my eyes and on the temples...

Fat injections under my eyes and on the temples delivered excellent results. Fat grafting from the belly was done under local anesthesia , and discomfort during the procedure was minimal. Whole procedure took 1.5 hour . Once it was over, I walked home on my own. Usually, I bruise very easy ,but after this procedure my face had only light marks from the needles , so I reported to work next day with a younger looking face. I saw the results immediately - my under eye area , cheeks and temples looked fuller, like the clock was turned 10 years back I would highly recommend this procedure to those who are not quit ready for a facelift, and needs to look refreshed.
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Based on my experience, Wendel G. Miles, MD has the "golden hands" of a plastic surgeon. When it comes to injections - whether it is Botox or fat transfer - he has a magic touch; after fillers or Botox injections performed by Dr. Miles, my face didn't bruise, unlike in my previous experiences with other doctors. Dr. Miles has a perfect sense of harmony and he knows when to stop to achieve a natural look for the patient.