Lower Facelift Experience with Dr. Singh - Chevy Chase, MD

I would call myself experienced in the realm of...

I would call myself experienced in the realm of plastic surgeries. I've had a number of procedures performed over the years from breast augmentations, tummy tucks, and liposuction. Prior to choosing Dr. Singh, I researched both the lower facelift techniques currently considered state of the art, as well as prospective doctors for over two years. I came upon Dr. Singh due to his notoriety in the DMV area as well the numerous postive reviews of him from former patients.
I met with Dr. Singh twice at his Chevy Chase office and both times found him to be a pleasant and forthright in terms of what the procedure would entail, as well as expected recovery. Ultimately, I chose him because of the incision quality and lack of scarring that I noticed when looking at many of his previous facelift patients. In my mind, one of the most important aspects of a facelift is that it should not appear as if you have gotten a procedure done, but rather have undergone some sort of youthful rejuvination! It is obvious that Dr. Singh is mindful of this as well.
The operation was a same day procedure, and I can say unequivocally that it is a fantastic job, and exceeded every expectation that I had. I will also say that Dr. Singh's staff were exceptionally professional and competent in their duties and were always open to answering my questions at all times. I felt welcome there, both prior to, during, and after the procedure. Obviously, I'm very happy with my lower facelift, and have since returned to Dr. Singh's practice for restlin, botox, and filler injections. I will continue to return, because of the doctor's professionalism, competence, and desire to stay on the cutting edge of all things plastic surgery related.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Please refer to my review of the procedure, it speaks to my positive experience with Dr. Singh and his excellent staff.