Unaccceptable "Saggage" in Lower Face. Chevy Chase, MD

Unacceptably lax skin in my lower face and neck...

Unacceptably lax skin in my lower face and neck was BEAUTIFULLY eliminated by Dr. Khalifeh! ;-)
Bruising was VERY dark from the under eye area to the collar bone for a few days; Dr. Khalifeh's nurse informed me of Arnica cream, which totally soothed my pain and reduced my bruising by 75% in 4 days! The pain was more of a severe tightness for the first few days, but WELL WORTH it all! I'm beyond pleased!! I was back at work in a week, looking a little "puffy", but not unsightly by any means. I've been THOROUGHLY pleased with each and every service Dr. Khalifeh has performed for me.

Before and After

One month before and one month after

Nearly two months after surgery

Just short of two months post surgery, and I'm a SUPER happy camper! =)

Response to request for photos of immediately post surgery

After surgery, the first day I was awake long enough to snap a photo was four days out, as shown below in all my purple glory! =) Once Dr. Kalifeh's nurse told me about Arnica Cream, which I used faithfully morning and evening, I was practically bruise-free within ten days (the nurse says not everyone has that great a result). I was puffy for a couple of weeks, but, most people didn't notice.

3 Month Post Surgery

Still have a little numbness in my temples and ear area of my face, but WHO CARES!? ;-)

3 Weeks Post Surgery

Still have a little numbness in my temples and ear area of my face, but WHO CARES?! ;-)

3 Months Post OP

I'm SERIOUSLY happy with my outcome... ;-)

3 Months Post Op

I'm SERIOUSLY happy with my outcome! ;-)
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khalifeh has performed enough procedures on me to realize that I'm a great candidate for surgery without totally going under full anesthesia (not the case for all his patients). I had my lower facelift fully conscious, speaking with him all the way through (I felt NO pain), as he explained what he was doing, which meant less recovery time. I like the option of alternate approaches to anesthesia, and I'm BEYOND pleased with my outcome!