37 Yr Old, Mom of 4, Spouse and Active Duty Military Member - Chevy Chase, MD

The entire experience with Dr. Wendell Miles and...

The entire experience with Dr. Wendell Miles and his staff was amazing! From the moment I walked in the door for my free consultation to my follow up appointments. He is really funny and has a great personality. He never made me feel uncomfortable, pressured or rushed. He took his time to answer my questions and even gave me his personal number after the surgery in case I had any issues or concerns. The second time I went in my husband went with me. Dr. Wendell answered all of his questions as well. The overall experience was great and I would do it all over again. No regrets!!! I am 2.5 months post op and I am back to doing just about everything!
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

He was amazing! He is very down to earth and funny. I saw a plastic surgeon Wilmington, DE and it was horrible! I got scared and never went back. I went to see Dr. Miles because I figured I had nothing to lose. I am glad I did!!! He took his time with me and went over everything! He did not rush me nor did he make me feel uneasy in any way. I left with my surgery scheduled and a huge smile on my face!!! He has great bedside manner as well. The staff in his office and where I had the surgery was great as well!