36 Year Old, Sales Rep, and a Much Needed Skin Revival - Chestnut Hill, MA

Originally I made an appointment with Dr. Onir...

Originally I made an appointment with Dr. Onir Spiegel to go in and talk about having some scar revision done. When meeting with her she asked me exactly what I was looking for and we discussed some concerns of mine in regards to having a surgery done on an old scar which is on my face. The biggest thing for me was the fact I am in sales and did not want to have stitches in my face again to try to minimize the appearance of this scar. She then suggested trying micro needling. At the time I did not know exactly what micro needling was so she explained the procedure and that it would help stimulate collagen and elastin production which is what happens when your skin heals. This in turn helps minimize the appearance of a scar along with minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I went in for 4 treatments over a period of 6-7months. I could not be happier with the result. I had my whole face done and my skin looks beautiful. I get compliments on it all the time. My scar is very hard to see also which is exactly the result I wanted. For me there was no down time on this. I was able to cover up any redness with makeup the next day and after 3-4 days my face was completely back to normal as far as coloring goes. Not only was Dr. Onir wonderful but the office staff was outstanding. They helped me with getting products to help my skin heal which they carry right in their office. The whole experience was wonderful and I can't thank them all enough!
Chestnut Hill Dentist

Dr. Onir and her team are great! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have this procedure done.