64 Year Old Active Female, Not Trying to Look Young but Refreshed - Chestnut Hill, MA

When I walk into this well appointed professional...

When I walk into this well appointed professional office I always feel like I am going to see my family and friends who really want to take care of me and help me achieve my goals of beauty. ( It's Like chatting with your best girlfriend whether it's on the phone or in the office) I never want to look as if I have had "work done" but to look refreshed and happy.
Chestnut Hill Dentist

Dr. Onir is very warm and personable facial Artist who helps you achieve your own goals of beauty. I have been seeing her for a few years for Botox and occasional fillers. I typically have my forehead treated, crow's feet and the "elevens" done (approx.3 times per year). I truly love the Botox above the brow line that gives the eyebrows a lift and opens up the eyes. A year ago Dr. Onir added fill around my mouth to improve the drooping corners and marionette lines. I was extremely happy with this instance results, I did not look so sad and haggard. This treatment has held up well for a year and keeping my fingers cross to get many, many more months out of it. I think Dr. Onir having been a practicing dentist has given her a better understanding of the facial muscles and nerves which enables her the right touch and artistry with the injectables. She will answer all your questions and never make you feel like you are not keeping her too long. She often can make suggestions on what can done now and things to consider in the future and always open to staging the treatments. There is always a phone call or an email to check-in on you after each treatment. Not to sound repetitive but Dr. Onir truly understands that I do not want the look of too much treatment but one of refreshened.