47 Years Old with Real Deal Deep Frown Lines - Chestnut Hill, MA

I've had deep frown lines between my eyes for...

I've had deep frown lines between my eyes for many, many years. Since my early 30s I've been trying to hide them with bangs, but they always seemed to glare at me and made me feel older than I was. The girl who does my once a year facial suggested that I try a little botox--she was 29 years old, she did and loved the results! Although very skeptical at first, I saved my pennies and made my first appt. with her suggestion of using ASC. Of course after one visit, I was hooked! The difference was really noticeable! Yay!! My husband laughed at me at first when I told him I was going, but after a week he said..."you should keep that up, you look great!" Dr. Onir is wonderful! She takes her time with you--I never feel rushed, and she sincerely wants you to be happy and your skin to look its best. I'm not looking for a major overhaul....just tweaks that I can afford to keep looking and feeling my best. I've been going there now for about two years and I can see a big difference in the lines in my forehead and my frown lines. She offers great advice and is reasonable for what I want to achieve and can afford. She actually texts or calls me a day or two after the injections to make sure I'm ok, and am pleased with the results! Amazing. The staff there is so pleasant and professional and make everything so easy. Dr. Onir always greets me with a giant smile, not to mention, she is funny, smart and gorgeous : )! Always a great experience.
Chestnut Hill Dentist