Mommy Makeover (Minus the Mommy) - Chesterfield, MO

Well, I've been stalking this site for a while...

Well, I've been stalking this site for a while (and have gained some good friends!). I met with three surgeons (who I think all could have done a great job. I decided on Dr Judith Gurley. I will be having a tummy tuck, breastfeeding lift & augment and some Lipo. For the past year, I've been working hard at a healthier lifestyle. I'm eating much better, lost weight and working out. I've reached a reasonable weight & lifestyle I can maintain.

I have to be honest...picking the date was actually both a huge relief AND huge stressor. Lol.

I'm loading a few is from about a year and the bikini pic is about a week old. I know I will never be a size zero...and that's OK. I'm working out and leading a healthier lifestyle. ????

I will write more as I freak out more. ????

Just giving some background info. I'm 35 no kids (just aren't for me). Over the past year, I've been working on being a healthier person. I'm just under 5 feet tall and now weigh about 160. I've lost over 40 I'm working out and trying to be the best I can. I'll never be a size 0...and I'm OK with that. ????

I suck at spell check

Above it says I'm getting a breastfeeding lift. Wtf!? Lol. I'm getting a lift & augment (with tummy tuck & Lipo).
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon