Bye Bye Back Fat, Love Handles and Flat Ass! - Chesterfield, MO

I am a soon to be Dr. Ramos Doll. I have stalked...

I am a soon to be Dr. Ramos Doll. I have stalked this sight and every single bbl pic and comment posted! I am exicited and not so nervous at all! My sister (Cha1) just received her new made by Matell body or should I say made by Ramos on 6/13 and it looks good! She is a little bigger than me and had more body fat, so I hope Dr. Ramos can get me as close to her as possible. We both have/had the same body type, a box of Legos! She is now beach ready and word on the realself a "wish pic". Three more weeks and bye bye back fat and love handles! You can kiss my flat a$$ literally! You have ruined my life for over 30 years! No more sprinting pass mirrors, tearing up the closet for that optical illusion outfitt! No more tugging at my clothes and wondering if people think I'm a little boy or girl from behind! No more long shirts to cover my childish boyish body! I vow to buy nothing but spandex, jumper suits, skinny jeans and tank tops! I cant wait to meet my new booty-belly-body! I almost want to name it!
Dr. Roque Ramos