37 Year Old W/two Toddlers - Chesterfield, MO

I have been meaning to add this much deserved...

I have been meaning to add this much deserved review for more than a year now. I got my breast implants in March of 2015 after doing tons of research on RS. Dr Prada had great reviews so I decided to consult with him and one other doctor. I decided on Dr Prada, he was a total professional and my procedure was absolutely worth it. I went in thinking I knew exactly what I needed but decided to keep an open mind. I have always been a 34D-34DD but my breast "deflated" after nursing my two babies. I thought I would need a lift and implant but he recommended forgoing the lift and doing a slightly larger implant. After much consideration I decided to go with his professional recommendation. I am so glad I did! I could not be happier and am now a 34DDD. I have to say, my breasts turned out better than I had hoped for. I wish I would have wrote this review immediately after my procedure so I could share more details, but with two toddlers and new boobs, life got in the way. I am adding this review now because I hope that it can help someone else who is considering imants and researching doctors like I did.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon