25 Year Old, Very Petite. 32AA Cup to 300cc Silicone - Chesterfield, MO

I, as many others, have thought about getting a...

I, as many others, have thought about getting a breast augmentation for many many years. I have always suffered some insecurity with my body because I am a very very petit girl. I'm only about 5'5 , 100 lbs. my breasts never fully developed, and I was stuck with a 32AA cup size. I could not fit into bras or swimsuits and it made things very hard for me to go out in public in a bikini. I made the decision to finally have it done . I found a great plastic surgeon, Dr Richard Kofkoff from Chesterfield, MO, whom I felt extremely comfortable with. He took the time to tell me what I can and cannot do with breast implants due to my tiny petite frame and basically having no breast tissue. I had my surgery yesterday and I could not be happier. Very minimal pain and so far great results. His procedure is one of a kind. He prescribes some mess to take before the surgery to get your body ready for surgery, this helps reduce the time needed to heal. Like I said, very minimal pain. I even was able to shower by myself today , 24 hours after the surgery. I have pain when I try to sit up from laying down but that's the worst of it. Nothing more than that really. I've included some before and after photos. Not sure what size bra I will end up in, as the swelling is pretty profound still. I went from a 32AA cup, and he gave me 300cc silicone implants. I chose under the muscle because I'm so tiny, I didn't want any creases or folding in the tissue. I also had the incision under the breast. Let me know what you think.

Rapid recovery

Just wanted to fill people in on the "technique" that was used that I mentioned above. I've been getting a lot of messages regarding be it. It's a mix between medications beforehand that the Dr prescribes, as well as exercises and how he does the actual surgery! The day after the surgery I was up walking around. It's been 4 days and I'm already returning to work tomorrow

1 week post op appointment

Went to my 1 week post op appointment yesterday and everything looked great. My surgeon took off my steri strips and checked stitches and everything was fine. He was even surprised for as little as i am, there's no bruising! He put some different steri strips on and told me he'd see me again in a month! He also told me about the "massage technique" to do a couple times a day, we well as when to get a bra. He said in a week or so I could start wearing one. (He never put me in a bra after surgery. He wanted the implants to settle on their own). He also told me in about 10-12 days I can take the steri strips off and keep them off.

Decided to put a sports bra on today to see how it felt. Feels a little like wearing a corset right now. Probably due to the fact that I haven't worn one in almost two weeks and I'm sure I'm still swelled a bit. Bit it's fine otherwise. Doesn't seem to bother the steri strips or stitches.

Still no bruising! Yay!! (The close up photo of the stitches shows some discoloration, but that's not bruising. That's actually just what's left over from the purple marker he used to mark me before surgery...just so you weren't getting confused).

I'm about to do a lot more things this week. I can finally take the dog outside, even if she pulls the leash a lot, it doesn't bother me now like it would before. I can sweep, and lift things now as well. Getting up out of bed is a piece of cake. I can also sleep on my side pretty well now.

One thing I have noticed is my back hurts really bad. Not sure if it's from having heavier breasts or because I've spent most of my nights sleeping on my back which is highly uncomfortable to me.

2 weeks post op with bra

Most if not all swelling has seemed To go away

2 weeks post op photos

Real bra

Finally put a real bra on to see what I'd fit into and what it would look like. This is a 32c regular bra. Not a push up.

Took steri strips off this morning, this is what the stitches/incision looks like

6 weeks post op

I had my 6 week post op and everything is perfect! Dr was quite surprised how well they healed as well as how fast they heeled!!! He said I need to be his poster model because it's simply beautiful work!

I still have numbness in nipples but otherwise no pain. I've also started wearing normal underwire bras. I was sized as a 32D but I'm comfortable wearing 32C.

I've also been using "scar guard" twice daily for about 3 weeks now. I'm seeing gig a noticeable difference

6 weeks post op

All healed:)

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

He was wonderful. Made me feel very comfortable and took the time to explain to me what I could and could not do, due to how tiny and petite I am. I appreciated all his honesty. He also called me a couple hours after surgery to personally see how I was doing. I thought that was a great gesture