Thank You Dr.Ramos

So Dr. Ramos did do my procedure 6 days ago. I've...

So Dr. Ramos did do my procedure 6 days ago. I've been looking for a dr a little over a year now like really serious looking because I did not want to just settle for anybody. I almost waited to get done by Dr. Miami and then almost went to another Dr out of state, but I just couldn't afford to be away from my children up to 2 weeks states away. 2 girls I know with 1 being like a sister suggested I look up dr Ramos and his work so I jumped right on to RS and started studying the various amount of girls he has done and I was very pleased with how his after work looked and what not. So I called up to his office and Marcella answered and got my consultation set up for the next week. Once I got to my consultation all I had to do was fill out the papers and was immediately sent to the back room. Once I got into the room Dr. Ramos was in there right away he explained to me how he did his work and showed me multiple photos of his work, then asked me to stand up so he could exam in my body. After he examined me he told me his price and walked me up to the front to schedule my appt. Marcella then scheduled me for the next available appt which wasn't until the 12th of October and let me know Margarita would be calling me in a week to schedule my payment. On October 3rd I went into the office made my payment and they got my antibiotic sent directly over to my pharmacy. I asked them before I left that if anything opened up before the 12th if they would please call me and inform me Bc if I could get in sooner I would love it, sure enough later that day Marcella called and said that, that Thursday the 6th opened up and could I be there at 9:30. As soon as we hung up I started jumping for joy. I started my antibiotics the night before surgery and stayed up till about 4 Bc I was so anxious. The morning of surgery went smooth my husband and I got our oldest on the bus and the baby dressed I took my antibiotics and we were off. My husband dropped me off at 930 I signed all my paperwork and have him a goodbye kiss. I was immediately put into the room to get undressed and get the oh so hot black bra and thong lol 5 mins later Marcella and Dr. Ramos came in he drew all on me asked if I was ready and walked out. Marcella came back in gave me the Demerol in one arm and my anesthesia in the other and before you know it they were walking me to the operating room. I don't remember going to sleep but boy do I remember waking up in the middle of it. I remember them asking me if I wanted more pain medicine and I said yes (duh) from there I was in and out and I removed them saying I was handling it like a champ then I remember them getting me in my garments and telling me my husband was there waiting for me. They pushed me out in a wheelchair around 6:15pm and the next thing I remember is waking up at around 10:30 pm. If anybody tells you that you won't hurt like hell afterwards they are lying to you, which don't let that be the reason you back out Bc although it hurts like hell im so excited I finally have a booty and that this will all be worth it. I'll be back in a couple days to post pics and do a weekly update since I forgot to do my daily.

2 week Post Op

So I'm finally doing better. Nothing like being able to let the air mattress down and head up the stairs. Also being able to do household cleaning nothing to major but I'm osd and like how I clean. Unfortunately I'm still swollen. I go in at 10am for my 2nd round of laser lipo and hopefully after I can get in for a lymphatic massage in Arnold. I also am not seeing the projection I hoped for and in fact my butt seems to be shrinking so I'm sure I will be getting a touch up. Why you may ask well for a total of 9k I want my butt to be fn bootylicious I want to be like bam when I look in the mirror and right now my husband says it looks good but it's still small to me.
Dr. Roque Ramos