I Have my Confidence Back! - Chester, GB

After months of research and many consultations...

After months of research and many consultations with different surgeons I wasn't impressed with, I saw Dr Adamthwaite and made the decision to go ahead with him. He made me feel completely relaxed and very comfortable. Every question I had was answered, he gave me his honest opinion and explained every detail thoroughly to me, he gave me time as well which is so important before you go ahead with any operation. I could tell he was a perfectionist which put my mind at ease from the beginning.
I checked into the hospital (Nuffield Health Chester) which was lovely, the nurses were so attentive and very organised. Dr Adamthwaite came to see me before surgery and went over everything that we had previously discussed. I didnt get back to my room until 7pm so I expected to see him the following day but he waited and came to see me that night once I had had a sleep to check how I was and that everything felt OK. After a night in the hospital I went home all bandaged up with plenty of medicine and telephone numbers in case I wanted advice or I was worried about anything. It was uncomfortable for the first week but that is the nature of the operation I guess! I did email Dr Adamthwaite's secretary with a question regarding the swelling a few days post op on a Sunday and I had a reply the same day reassuring me explaining everything! I was expecting to have to wait until a week day, so again I was very impressed and completely reassured. I have had friends who have had operations with different surgeons and they did not receive anywhere near the level of care and time I received. The swelling went down slowly and week by week I saw an improvement. I am now 7 weeks on from my surgery and I am so so pleased with the results, my nose is straight, bump free and its so neat! I would 100% recommend Dr Adamthwaite to anyone, such a positive experience!
Liverpool Plastic Surgeon