Tummy Tuck With Muscle Repair - Chester County, PA

I have been wanting this procedure for years. I...

I have been wanting this procedure for years. I had three children with the aide of hormonal treatments and gained and lost weight multiple times. I work out five days per week. I lost 90 pounds and it seemed the harder I worked, the more the top of my stomach protuded and the hanging skin on the bottom of my stomach got worse. I had consultations with other doctors and did not feel comfortable with them. I met with Dr. Gary F. Wingate and knew the minute he walked in the room that he would be my surgeon. His personality is as wonderful as his surgical skill. I never imagined my stomach would turn out this well. Dr. Wingate called me personally to check on me. His staff was polite and accommodating. I could not be happier with my new tummy. Even when I was younger and thinner, my belly button was too large and oval. I love my new belly button. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment with Dr. Wingate today. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

Edited on 8/4/2016

Almost two months post-op. Love it!

Loving my new tummy!!
I've not been working out as much as usual due to my work schedule and an unrealted injury. Can't wait to see the progression as I get back on track!

2 months post-op pic.

Getting there!

Before and after...daily workouts and lifting

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gary F. Wingate went above and beyond my expectations. I am thrilled with the results of my tummy tuck! He called me personally to check on me. His personality is as amazing as his surgical skills! Very highly recommend!