I'm in boobielandia :) Amazing Experience!! - Cherry Hill, NJ

Well let me just say I fell in love. As soon as I...

Well let me just say I fell in love. As soon as I walked in the office, it smelled great, great energy and attitude. The girls are so nice!! The doctor was very knowledgeable and answered my every question, although I couldn't talk lol (typed all my questions and he read them and responded). After going to 3 surgeons I knew he was the only immidietly!!

Pre op

Pre op went great. Even though I hadn't requested to see the doc again he stopped by to say hello which was really nice of him. I'm very excited and of course nervous lol

1 more week !!

Excited and nervous but mostly excited!! I'm just praying everything goes perfectly. I really can't wait to have boobs. I bought pillows, filled my prescriptions, fiber, cocoa butter and bio oil (stretch marks?).

The pictures are rice sizers I made. A little over 450. I love them.

3 more days !!! Prayers up lol

So I reviewed a phone call from one of the girls at the office. My surgery is at 11:30 am. I am so excited and nervous.

I'm not sure I put my stats on here before so here they are. 34A 5'2 128 lbs. Getting 450cc or 425

Few hours from meeting my new twins

Tomorrow is the big day!! I bought everything I think I need. I'm nervous and excited. I hope I can sleep. I just don't know what shirt to wear. Keep me in your prayers :)

In boobielandia :)

Hello ladies. I got to the office at 10 am. They took me around 10:15 to change already. Iv started. The girls are so are amazing. Once I met all the docs I felt pretty calm. Not sure what time I went under but the nurses rubbed my arms while I was sleeping. I woke up at 1:00 and left around 1:30.
I haven't looked at the girls yet. I just came home to sleep. I'm very happy they feel soft to touch and the nipple sensation is intact to far. I just feel really sore
Yayyyy

Frankeinboob

I always read about Frankeinboob but never knew how it was like until now. lol they're so square lol can't wait till these puppies drop. As for the pain I'm feeling better after I threw up and ate. I don't think I'm going to take Percocet anymore. Right side is tighter but it's getting better. Starting to drink and eat fiber to not get constipated. Over all so happy I finally have my girls.

1st post op :)

So today was my first post op appointment since I got my girls on Friday. Everything went well. Changed the tape, took pics, and the doctor said they look perfect. I mean I know they look square but I know they'll drop soon enough.

I got 450cc mentor.

4th day post op

I feel so great today. I finally went to the bathroom after 4 days. My muscles are starting to relax. Don't feel much pain anymore. The boobies are still sitting up high just waiting for them to drop.

After 3 days of thinking it was almost impossible to get better, there is hope lol

Day 5

So last night was the first night I was able to sleep all night. No waking up. No pain. I think it was the position I found. The left has dropped more than the right and is less swollen and actually looks like a boob. The other one looks like snoopy lol but over all I think they're starting to look better. I still have bruising by my incisions. I bruise pretty easily. Other than minimal discomfort I'm ok for the most part :) can't wait till I heal completely.

1 week post op

Hi ladies. I'm going to just start doing week to week progress pics to help other ladies out.

I feel pretty good today. My Aunt Flo is here and my cramps are worse than my boob pain lol. I feel better my right side is less painful now and the swelling slowly is decreasing. Just hoping once they go down they look bigger and better :)

4 weeks today

I feel great. Barely pain. Some morning boob but goes away fast. Righty is still taking its time but it's better. I had developed a rash which my ps took care of right away and is almost completely gone. I feel like they're small but hopefully when they d&f they'll look bigger (I really hope) lol
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sorokin is amazing. His staff is great. The place overall is excellent. Everything went smoothly. I love that he answers the emails you send him right away. Everything was clear and all the girls don't mind answering all your questions. So happy with my decision. Doing my research and going to see 4 doctors payed off.