Fantastic! - Cherry Hill, NJ

When I pulled into Dr. Back's parking lot, it felt...

When I pulled into Dr. Back's parking lot, it felt secluded and private. The office was so inviting and the staff was ultra friendly. Anytime I visited the office, I never had to wait; I went right back (I love that!). Dr. Back loves his job and is quite an artist. He transformed my abdominal area with lipo. The surgical center was also a very welcoming place. The staff was superb and smart. Lipo is uncomfortable but very doable. The bruising is the worst part. I didn't need and pain meds to recover either. Tylenol was enough. I had it done in July so wearing the compression garment for a month in the summer was unpleasant. I would suggest getting it done in the cooler months. I am so happy with the results. Menopause really changed my mid-section and nothing helped. I exercise everyday and eat very well but it didn't help. This was my only option and it worked. Kudos Dr. Back and I will recommend you to anyone who asks.
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon