Botox to Boobs! Dr. Sorokin is the BEST! - Cherry Hill, NJ

For Botox 15th anniversary, Dr. Sorokin ran a...

For Botox 15th anniversary, Dr. Sorokin ran a special for only $10/unit! I went to him for my mommy makeover a couple of years ago and just love him so much. He has done wonders for my self esteem and life overall.

I don't like needles at all so don't get Botox as often as I should but couldn't turn down this special! Not only is Dr. Sorokin an amazing doctor for major surgery and body changes but he's also great at injecting Botox! I noticed results immediately. The next morning, the crease in between my brows were completely gone. I couldn't even force a wrinkle there even if I tried. Lol.

I've noticed Botox is offered everywhere these days, including my dental office! I'm sorry but, I would not trust a person filling my cavities to inject Botox into my face. No, just no.

Dr. Sorokin is so good at what he does from my brows to my boobs! Lol.
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sorokin is the BEST doctor to go to if you want to look better, feel better, and be better! He is highly skilled and literally performs miracles. His staff are all so genuinely sweet and caring. He always seem to remember the little details about my life or what's going on at the time- a trip to Disney, an anniversary, my kids, etc. Stuff you don't think busy doctors care much about, nevertheless remember, but Dr. Sorokin does! He truly cares for you as a person and a patient. I can't recommend him highly enough!