New Boobies - Cherry Hill, NJ

I found Dr. Brownstein through a Google search,...

I found Dr. Brownstein through a Google search, and after meeting with 4 or 5 plastic surgeons for breast augmentation I met and absolutely immediately became 100% comfortable with Cherry Hill Cosmetics!
Dr. Brownstein is a board certified plastic surgeon and just so happens to be the "God of Boobs"!
During my consult, my pre-op appointments and days pre surgery Dr. Brownstein, Sydney and his entire staff made me feel not like a patient, like I was family!
The day of my surgery I was greeted by Sydney the office manager, with a big, welcoming smile. Moments after walking in the door Dr. Brownstein came to the front to greet me and see that my nerves were ok pre-op.
I MUST say Dr. Brownstein, his office staff and medical team are not amazing-THEY ARE SPECTACULAR,-along with my results! I had been considering getting implants to inflate my breasts following breastfeeding and pregnancy. I believe cosmetic surgery should be something you're not only choosing to do but something you're excited to do! Dr. Brownstein made getting my new boobies one of the happiest moments of my life. The time, precision, detail & fines he puts in with patients make u feel like you are the number 1 priority of the day! He carefully selects his team of experienced, professional medical personnel for your procedure and carefully listens to YOU, YOUR GOALS & YOUR EXPECTATIONS. If you're from the Delaware Valley and considering any type of cosmetic surgery Cherry Hill Cosmetics is the place to go! From the warm sitting room (aka waiting room, but there's NEVER a wait because Sydney is an excellent appointment setter) to the staff & Doctor himself I feel words cannot do justice. You owe it to yourself & to your procedure to consult with him. You won't be sorry you did.
Don't listen to trash online or even me, go see for yourself-I dare you.
Thank you Dr. Gary Brownstein, Sydney, Dr. Mike, Nurses Manny and Donna for taking such good care of me and giving me my confidence back. I'm so grateful for all you've done
Lots of Laughs,
Ashley "Simpson"
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Spectacular! Couldn't be more happy! The best!