40 Year Old Gynecomastia and Vaser Tummy Area - India

The clinic and the doctors are fantastic. I am...

The clinic and the doctors are fantastic. I am from North America but I live in Hong Kong. I researched clinics in nearby countries, knowing that there are many countries nearby that have become medical tourism destinations. I started my research with other countries, but ended up choosing Chennai Plastic Surgery after reading the positive reviews, and listening to Dr Karthik speak on Youtube videos. He is truly a caring man and so too are the rest of his staff, from the anaesthetician to the staff nurses.

My airport pick-up was seamless, I was recommended a great hotel nearby, and I am planning to return for a future procedure.

I would advise potential patients to expect a little discomfort the day after, but after one day the pain decreases dramatically. Bruising and swelling will occur.

The value was incredible. I have an incredible boost to confidence already, and the value of the procedure will only increase with time (as I am writing this just two weeks post treatment)

Quick Update

I continue to see results with every passing day. Will post updated photos shortly. I recommend the team at this clinic strongly. My only regret is not also doing my flanks and back, but now have a reason to return to amazing India again. All brusing now gone, no visible swelling at all, but the shape still improving. The procedure also motivated me to change diet. Eliminating sugar drinks, processed food, and on a low carb diet, I have shed 9 kg since before the procedure.

54 Days Since Surgery

Very pleased with results. I still wear my compression garment from time to time even though I dont need to. Starting yoga and pilates. Haven't looked like this since my twenties. Dr Karthik and Chennai Plastic Surgery thanks so much.
India Plastic Surgeon

The team at this clinic are incredibly warmhearted and kind. I write this part of the review now, two months later, also knowing that the doctors are incredibly skilled. Their advice and decisions were all completely on point. I had no issues at all. The entire process was made easy by this wonderful clinic. 5 stars all around.