Liposuction, Getting Married to my Ex Lover. India, IN

DR Karthik Ram was very professional and excellent...

DR Karthik Ram was very professional and excellent. He was constantly keeping in touch with me to clear all my queries on liposuction which helped me to start a new lease of life. My family was very happy to see me smiling again as things have worked the way I wanted. At no point of time I felt that it was a Clinic as the Surgeons and their team was moving like a family. They were all very professional, caring and makes an extra mile to bring happiness in their patients. The doctors also send their nurses to the patient's hotels to provide a value added service. This was really mesmerizing and a wonderful experience. The doctors were very professional and I was very satisfied with their treatment.
India Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Karthik Ram was very patient and knowledgeable. He was very caring and gives the best advises throughout my consultation to post operation period. I did not feel like speaking to a doctor but to a best friend.