Upper Arm Lipo - India

I had lost 18kgs over a span of 3 years. The...

I had lost 18kgs over a span of 3 years. The only area that became disproportionate to my body were upper arms. I tried various exercises but none helped me in reducing this area. I was once again photo shy despite losing 18 kgs. I got a liposuction done at Chennai Plastic Surgery and now my arms are fully in proportion to my body. The results were visible instantly.
India Plastic Surgeon

I went in search of a doctor and returned making a good friend. Dr. Karthik and his colleague Dr. Arvind, are both phenomenal doctor's and I would any day recommend utilizing their expertise to those who are considering cosmetic surgery. The treatment, the precision with which they did the surgery, the post surgery patient care are second to none. What really impressed me was their personal touch and care for their patient. I always received prompt response to all my concerns and I was able to reach out to Dr. Karthik at any time. He always ensured to revert if he was unable to answer immediately. Not only did they provide excellent care but their entire team of nurses and caretakers were wonderful. If one is looking for a genuine services and under a specialized team of experts, Chennai Plastic Surgery is the place to go.