Crunch Bar Face turned Chocolate Chip face looking for Extremely Clear Skin

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Crunch Bar Face turned Chocolate Chip face looking for Extremely Clear Skin

Hey! This review will be about a chemical peel I've looked into and finally decided to take the chance with. It's called the Apeele. My face is in a state after I've found the treatment for my severe acne. I'm looking for a way to get rid of the dark marks and hyper-pigmentation. I'm 21 and i've suffered with acne since I was about 14. It's only gotten worse over the years no matter what I used or what I was prescribed. Even natural treatments. I believe It became more severe when I got on the birth control nexplanon. Finally around July 2016 i went to a dermatologist who has ultimately given me back my confidence. She placed me on a dosage of spironolactone and I've used Epiduo and Aczone. They contain some of the same chemicals that are in a chemical peel, however, those work over time. Yes I am happy with my results thus far with the topical but I was looking for a faster solution. After a lot a research I chose to go with a chemical peel and one that I could see a dramatic difference with. The esthetician suggested the Apeele and I said let's do it! I am African American so I wanted to make sure that whatever peel I did choose, it worked well with ethnic skin types. It's only day one so I will continue to make updates throughout the days. I have before and after photos of what my skin looked like before the dermatologist prescribed me anything. And after photos a year later. Those are 3 photos of what my skin looks like now before the I even got the peel applied today, but there's no change within the 3 hrs I've had it on.
Macon Family Physician

Facility was amazing and clean. Staff have the best attitude.