James Mcdiarmid - United Kingdom

James Mcdiarmid operated on me to correct a...

James Mcdiarmid operated on me to correct a previous surgery.
I was very nervous & hesitant when I visited James at his office in Cheltenham.
I needn't have worried. He made me feel calm, relaxed and confident that I could trust him to give me what I wanted to achieve from my original surgery. There was no hard sell. He listened to me and understood how nervous I was about not obtaining the natural look that I wanted so badly.Yt?
I was able to return as often as I liked to see him before I made my decision to have further surgery. I would like to add that at my first appointment with James Mcdiarmid, he suggested I return to my original surgeon to discuss my unhappiness. I did this but I didn't get the response I wanted so I made another appointment to see James.
I asked to speak to a patient who had gone through the same experience as me, who James had operated on. I was able to do so. This was a great help. I was so nervous, but James answered any questions I had via email personally & promptly.
Sandra and Beverley who work for James are amazing too. I appreciated how wonderfully friendly, chatty and supportive they were from the moment I arrived.
I am very very happy with the result from my surgery with James Mcdiarmid and would highly recommend him as a top surgeon and a very nice man who is true to his word.

M. Cheltenham