42 Yrs Old, Breastfeed One, & Had Sock Puppet Breasts After - Chelmsford, MA

I always wanted my breast back to the way they...

I always wanted my breast back to the way they were prior to breastfeeding my daughter. They were perky, plump, and feminine. After I had breastfed my daughter I noticed my totally deflated breasts. I hated seeing them in the shower, getting dressed, etc. I researched BA for many years I always made an excuse why I couldn't do it "right now". I turned fourty two years ago and decided that it was my turn for everything. So I started with sinus surgery, a little Botox the next year, and finally my BA! Yey me!
I was referred to Dr. E. By two of her patients who were friends of mutual friends. I Was totally impressed with the time she took for the consult ( I had done my reaserch and had plenty of questions). I immediately was at ease with her due to her comforting bedside manner. That was it I was on board completely. All I had to do is figure out my schedule an do it.
Sarah and Erin handled all the details smoothly and efficiently. They were always on top of everything.
I am six months post op and would not change a thing. I feel and look like I did prior to breastfeeding. Preop small deflated B cup. Post op full C small D cup.
Victoria Secret 32DD
5ft 7in 130lbs
304cc mod plus profile under the muscle silicone

6 months post op

I wanted to share my 6 month post op pic

6 months post op

I am posting more pics by request

More pics

9month follow up

Not much to report. My PS says I'm off the hook as far as appointments go. Yeh! I'm so happy everything is looking and feeling great still!

Forgot to add this one

One year yesterday!

Nothing exciting to report, looks the same as 6months. All is good!

Happy Boobiversary!

Two year update
Lowell Plastic Surgeon

A true Artist! Amazing bedside manner as well as professionalism.