53 Year Old, Five Foot and 124 Lbs. Much Needed Tummy Tuck. Chelmsford, MA

The before and after pictures says it all. ...

The before and after pictures says it all. Obviously she has excellent skills. I had two nine pound boys. No amount of exercise was going to make by belly look good. All follow ups are with her, no nurses. She is so sweet and really easy to talk to. You wil never feel rushed at any of your appointments.

After 2/24/2016

5 month update

Lowell Plastic Surgeon

Written words cannot get across how amazing Dr. Eliopoulos is. She is kind, caring, and a real perfectionist. She is all about the patients experience and expectations. She has plenty of before and after pictures of her procedures. You are always seen by her. She spends as much time with you as you need at every visit. She even told me to email her anytime if I thought something didn't look right so you could have your mind put at ease immediately. Her staff is excellent. The facility is beautiful. I am so happy with my results. The after picture is only 13 weeks post op. Pretty amazing in my personal opinion. She changed my life.