Open Rhinoplasty..Chelmsford, GB

When I first met Mark in August, I knew how...

When I first met Mark in August, I knew how genuine this man really was.
I had my Rhinoplasty through The Harley Medical Group, and Mark performed the surgery at The Highgate Hospital in London.
I WAS very insecure about my nose, and hated talking about it to anybody, because it just brought more attention to something I try to hide.
However, when i first met Mark he was straight to the point and told me what was achievable, and I loved his attitude and how he made me feel, I was defiantly in safe hands.
Not once did I feel nervous or panic, or feel any pain throughout this journey.
I had my surgery on Tuesday 1st September 2015, and that day I will always cherish and remember forever.
Although Mark himself may not read this, he has honestly changed my life forever.
I hope that whoever reads this, and is considering Rhinoplasty to consider a consultation with Mark, because this man is incredibly talented.

All i can say, is a huge thank you to Mark, and the whole team at Highgate Hospital and The Harley Medical Group.
Words cannot explain how happy I am, and just how much Mark has changed my life for the better.
London Plastic Surgeon