arm lift surgery - Cheadle, GB

Although I am slim and have slim arms I decided to...

Although I am slim and have slim arms I decided to opt for armlift surgery as they were showing signs of skin laxity. As Gary had previously operated on me - facelift, eyelift and necklift in August 2013 with great results I had no hesitation in asking him to do my armlift which I had done in November 2014.
At the consultation he explained the scars would run from my bra line, up through the armpit, down the inner arm and end just above the inner elbow. As scars do not bug me it was not a problem. I do appreciate that some people are put off surgery because of the scars but don't be, scars do heal and fade with time. I am now 7 months post op and my scars look great. I expect them to be barely noticeable in 6 months time. The only after effects of the surgery were the initial soreness and a prickly sensation under my arms. Within 7 days I was back into my normal routine.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

As usual I had a great result and I am very pleased. Gary's excellent surgical skills can best be summed up by the following. On a recent holiday cruise I was approached by a passenger a complete stranger who said to me "You're the 'girl' who fell down the stairs". Hmmm I thought to myself 'girl' ? I like that description. Needless to say I neglected to correct the age error, but what a great recommendation for a plastic surgeon to have his 67 year old patient referred to as a 'girl', not to mention the effect on my ego of course. The professionalism, care and attention I received from Gary and his surgical and nursing team plus his Practice Manageress Vicki was as usual excellent. He is very approachable, extremely caring, a really nice person and a brilliant surgeon. So if you're considering plastic surgery Gary is the surgeon to see.