Should Have Done It Years Ago! - Cheadle, GB

After having 4 children, my body wasn't what it...

After having 4 children, my body wasn't what it was a few years ago and i was so self conscious. After much debating and lengthy discussion with my husband, i decided to take the plunge and go for surgery. We were recommended the alexandra hospital for a procedure that my husband needed and because they were so professional throughout, we then asked about the possibility of a tummy tuck for me. We were told that Gary Ross was the best man for the job. I made an appointment with him and within weeks, i was walking down to theatre!
The whole procedure from my first consultation right through to the after care was faultless. The hospital staff are amazing and so genuinely caring while also being super efficient. Gary Ross was very thorough and ensured that i understood everything. he was totally approachable and advised me of everything that was going to happen. After i came round he came in to check on me and ensured that i was comfortable and at ease. 2 weeks later, i went to have the dressings removed and i was amazed! It was everything i wanted and more! The result is excellent!
The scarring is still a little red at the.moment but i know itll fade in time!Love to you all and thank you xx
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Everything was explained in detail. He did exactly as he said he was going to and the result of the operation is exactly what i wanted and more.