53 Year Old and Looking Constantly Tired.Lower Face and Neck Drooping. - Cheadle, GB

I was 53years old and had suffered emotional loss...

I was 53years old and had suffered emotional loss of two close family members. I was also employed in a stressful occupation and just looked constantly tired. This affected my self esteem and my face appeared to be gaining age at a fast rate. I did not like looking in the mirror anymore. I had previously tried botox and fillers but realised any real improvement would need surgery. I did lots of research again and again and decided on Mr Gary Ross.
On my first consultation I was immediately put at ease. I found Mr Ross really easy to talk to and he fully explained the procedure of a lower face and neck lift. What I also liked was that he had lots of examples of similar surgery on his clients which he shared, and that reassured me that so many people had allowed him to perform surgery on them. The results looked really good and clearly Mr Ross had a massive amount of surgical experience.
The surgery went well and I am some twelve months post surgery. Mr Ross was always on hand on and off duty for advice. I remember contacting him couple of times on email out of surgery hours and I got a prompt reply reassuring me that what I was feeling / seeing/ experiencing was quite normal. I always felt that he was really interested in his clients and nothing was a problem.
I was so happy with Mr Ross that I recently had upper and lower blephoplasty early 2016 and the same excellent service and results I can report. I would fully recommend Mr Gary Ross I am more than satisfied with my surgery and would continue to trust him and his wonderful team for any further procedures.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon