New Boobs - New Woman - Cheadle, GB

This was the best decision I have made , after...

This was the best decision I have made , after years of wanting this done I came to Mr Ross on the recommendation of a friend. Mr Ross made me feel at ease and there was no pressure at all from him . I was given 2 appointments before my operation to ensure that I comfortable continuing with the procedure. My mum was very apprehensive about me having this done but she too felt reassured after meeting Mr Ross .

On the day of my operation I was made to feel at home in my room and again Mr Ross went through what to expect after my operation .

The aftercare has been exceptional . I feel so much better now so anyone who is considering this - do not hestitate. Ask for Mr Ross at The Alexander and you will not regret it.,
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

I only have one word exceptional . I couldn't have been more pleased with the way my procedure wa handled from start to finish . There was no pressure from Mr Ross and he explained everything to me and gave me time to consider my decision before going ahead .