Much Needed Breast Surgery - Cheadle, GB

Fast approaching a milestone birthday and having...

Fast approaching a milestone birthday and having had two children, I felt it was time to fulfil my life desire to have breast surgery. My breasts had become small and lacking in fullness. I was struggling to get lingerie to fit properly and it was making a considerable difference to my wellbeing including sexual activity. I had lost self-esteem and confidence in the way I looked and would avoid social events which involved wearing certain clothing such as swimming. I struggled to get clothing to suit my small size and It made me feel very self conscious.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

I first met my surgeon for initial consultation. He was very understanding in my desire to having breast surgery. He was very thorough in his explanation about the pros and cons of breast surgery and what I would expect post surgery. I had three consultations in total prior to surgery, initial consultation, 2nd a more thorough consultation and my final one being the sizing and final appointment prior to surgery which also included a visit to the pre-op clinic. There was very little waiting time for my procedure and the date was discussed with me and I was given several options of which date suited best to avoid holidays, work commitments etc.