BA - Anatomical Overs After 2 Children - BMI Cheadle

I’d done my research online when it came to c...

I’d done my research online when it came to choosing my PS for a potential BA. I met Gary and debated whether to go for other comparison consultations, but following our consultation I didn’t bother because I felt comfortable and at ease with him and confident that he would be able to deliver the natural result I was hoping for. Gary showed me lots of photographs and was very honest and straight forward about the results I would realistically achieve and he answered all of my questions. I had subsequent consultations with Gary to decide on size and was given 2 different sizes of implant to choose from that would give me a natural result. The initial consultation was £100 and this included all follow up consultations. I opted for anatomical, subglandular overs which cost £6750. I originally thought I would need to have my implants under the muscle because I didn’t have huge amount of breast tissue, however, Gary talked me through the pro’s and cons of both placements and we decided subglandular would fit best for me. The procedure was fine, Gary and his team put me at ease and I needn’t have worried at all. In fact, the surgery felt quite non-invasive for invasive surgery! The day after I felt great…days 3-5 were a little more challenging but by day 8 I could lift a little and by 2 weeks I was feeling fully recovered. As far as worrying about the issues that can arise from subglandular placement and that you read about here on RS – rippling, palpability, dents…I don’t have any of the above and my result looks very good!
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Gary is a professional, straight talking surgeon who will give you realistic expectations on the results he can deliver. I felt very comfortable with Gary & can fully recommend him & his team. The post surgery communication and the aftercare that they deliver really is great and I felt very well looked after during the whole experience.