Face/neck Lift - Glad I Did It. Cheadle, GB

I had surgery on 11th November 2015 for a face and...

I had surgery on 11th November 2015 for a face and neck lift with some liposuction under the chin and this has been very successful, it’s now 2 months later and I look in my 40’s again (instead of 50’s). Gary has given me a very natural look; I just look like a younger version of myself. In my eyes my neckline really aged me this has changed, I think it looks fantastic (I am not sure it ever looked this good). The swelling after the procedures is significant but I was surprised at how quickly it started to go down, you don’t have to do anything (ice packs etc.) you just wait and it goes down naturally. You can get back to work after a couple of weeks but I have been told it can take about 6 months for everything to settle down (nerve endings knitting together, numbness to go).
Gary was recommended to me, so I did not have to trawl the net looking for a surgeon which is why I am writing this review to help others, you can stop looking now, you have found the surgeon you need. Gary Ross is a first class surgeon, I have fantastic results, I experienced no problems whatsoever and was well looked after by him and his team, they are all very friendly. Don’t trawl the net looking for the cheapest, if you want excellent results you need an excellent surgeon I recommend Gary Ross.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon