40 Years Old, Two Children, Needing Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation - Manchester, GB

I had been considering a tummy tuck for a number...

I had been considering a tummy tuck for a number of years following the birth of my second child. No matter how much weight I lost or how much exercise I did the "hangover" remained. Being a single parent of two young children, I had been put off by the prospect of having a big operation and the potential recovery time. I had been for a consultation at another hospital, though still felt uneasy. Mr Ross had been recommended to me by a trusted friend that worked in the medical profession so I decided to take the plunge and booked a consultation with Mr Ross in November 2015. At this stage I had decided that I would have breast enlargement at the same time as a full tummy tuck. I was immediately put at ease by Mr Ross and his team as they talked me through my options. I was given a number of appointments during which I was able to fully discuss all aspects of the operation, the recovery and the results I could expect to achieve. It was reassuring to me that there was no "hard sell" and I was put in a position of being able to make my own informed choices. I went ahead with the surgery on 2nd December 2015 and can honestly say I have not regretted it once. The pain and discomfort following the procedure was far less than I anticipated (certainly much less than having a C-section). I was able to stop taking pain medication after two days and was able to drive and return to work after a week. There have been no complications and the results have by far exceeded my expectations. I really can't thank Mr Ross and his team enough and would highly recommend Mr Ross to anyone considering this type of surgery.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon