Tattoo Regret - Chattanooga, TN

I got this typical butterfly tattoo when I was 18...

I got this typical butterfly tattoo when I was 18 on a whim and with encouragement from a crappy friend... Anyways, I started my Picosure sessions in August. I've had three. The first one I was impressed with, the second not so much, and the third barely. I know it's a process, but I'm hoping it fades more on this next one. I go in on December 18th. I hope it goes well.

4th session

I went yesterday for my fourth Pico sure session. I'm not feeling too confident about it as of right now; hopefully in due time, I'll see some more fading. Ima take a break after this one due limited funds(bleh:/) Would anyone recommend any natural ways of fading a tattoo? I read a few things about vitamin e oil and apricot scrub, but I'm not getting anywhere with the traditional Google search.

(On a side note, it's nice to see so many supportive people on here going through the same process)

A Couple Weeks After 4th Session

Hello,

I just wanted to share my progress with everyone. So far, it's been 3 weeks since my 4th session. The technician told me the right side of my tattoo is harder to remove because the ink is deeper? The same goes for the smaller areas that have made little progress. I'm thinking about going to another facility to get tattoo removal just to see if it would make a difference, but of course I still have to wait a couple weeks. Should I see a dermatologist? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Taking a break

Will post more once I have another session.