Dr Gerarchi - Rhino/septo to Straighten - Chatswood, AU

I am 4 weeks post surgery and very happy with the...

I am 4 weeks post surgery and very happy with the way I am healing and the surgery performed by D Gerarchi. I had a very crooked nose (from birth) which was off centre at an angle and asymmetrical. Dr Gerarchi performed a closed procedure. Dr Gerarchi was so professional and although I was quite scared about having this procedure I found him to be very reassuring, communicative and demonstrated he was listening to my objectives and fears about the surgery. I returned to work 2 weeks and 2 days later and nobody except my husband can tell I have had anything done. There are no scars or bruises and my nose looks like my nose except straight, centred and symmetrical. This was my goal - not to have a "different nose". I still have a small amount of swelling but as it subsides my nose looks better and better. I wanted to thank everyone on this forum as I read reviews on here for about 2 years before selecting my surgeon and I'm very pleased with my choice.
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gerarchi was very professional and had a reassuring way of explaining things. He listened to all of my fears about the surgery and the goals I had and provided me with an understanding of what to expect. He was attentive during consults and prior to surgeries and I found him to be calming and reassuring. I was also impressed with his approach - I felt the surgery was very customer specific as he was addressing my particular goals and without any surprises.