Very Caring and Attentive - Chatswood, AU

Just finished having upper blepharoplasty and chin...

Just finished having upper blepharoplasty and chin lipo and really happy with patient care and attentiveness of the nurses and staff. Doctor Paul Gerarchi was really nice in answering all my questions and concerns. Didn't seem rushed at all and overall was a great experience considering how nervous I was. Would highly recommend the practice for anyone considering the procedure. I had local and some tablet sedatives and it was bearable and not painful at all. The nurse I had was really really lovely. She spoke to me and kept me company while the sedatives were kicking in. Wendy at reception kept coming to check on me every 10 minutes after the procedure to make sure I was ok. My procedure was tiny compared to a full facelift but I felt like the care was exactly the same regardless.

Day 4

Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon

Really helpful, answered all questions. Did not seemed rushed during the consult and I liked that HE did the consult. Some other practices make you see a nurse first to discuss your concerns and take pictures and then you go to see the Doctor. I find that it can be quite embaressing explaining to multiple people your concerns so I was happy he did the consult and there was no middle person.