Needed Revision Facelift and Other Procedures to Restore Harmony to my Face - Chatswood, AU

I had previously had facelift, blephs, fat grafts...

I had previously had facelift, blephs, fat grafts with another surgeon, which unfortunatley failed, & left my anatomy altered looking underdone in parts with a few deformities. I looked older than before the surgery. I needed to find an expert face surgeon to revise and restore harmony to my face, I consulted with 4 top face surgeons before choosing Dr Gerarchi,based entirely on his experience, and ability to communicate to me what he thought was needed and evaluate my face as I had hoped. Highly skilled and easy to work with. I felt calm and confidant.
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gerarchi had the experience, artistic skils and knowlege I was looking for. He performed a difficult revision for me, ( my original facelift failed, unfortunatley and performed by another surgeon ) dr Gerarchi work included deeplane facelift, midfacelift, browlift, temple lift, scar revision, pixie ear lobe correction and fatgrafts . I chose dr Gerarchi out of 4 expert face surgeons. I have only one face, and I needed the best face surgeon I could find as some of the issues I had were difficult to correct. He instantly put me at ease with his polite manner and ability to communicate the proceedures he would employ to restore my face to a pleasing manner. I had confidence all the way through. His entire team were helpful and responsive in every way. I highly recommend this talented surgeon who appears to be obsessive with perfection in his work. He cares about you, and the outcome you are wanting to acheive. Your in excellent hands with this surgeon. I am very happy with the results so far, even though i know it takes time to see the final result. I wanted to look a more youthful me, and dr Gerarchi has delivered beyond my expecations considering the risks involved. excellent surgeon. When you want your face operated on, please, select some one who understands the facial,anatomy, and your individual characteristics. Dr Gerarchi is the best in my opinion.